Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 105.479 NGN / PLN
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 16% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,720,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,446,284 ₦ (13,712 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,238 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)