Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 127 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 53.341 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,933,047 ₦ (元36,239) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,930,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €7,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)