Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 334.894 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,681,197 ₦ (€8,006) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (27 minutes ago)