Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 452 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 424.227 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 37% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,404,081 ₦ (€5,667) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,750,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)