Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.777 NGN / UAH *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 70% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 590,307 ₦ (50,126₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)