Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.521 NGN / UAH *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 70% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 579,768 ₦ (50,321₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.85 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dar es Salaam costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Addis Ababa costs 6.00 Birr (about 1 hour ago)