Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Zanjan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00991 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 16% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,670,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,402,003 ₦ (﷼ 141,484,728) in Zanjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM32 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 600 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$15 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 2.00 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)