Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Zanjan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00977 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 21% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,237,145 ₦ (﷼ 126,673,440) in Zanjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (about 2 hours ago)