Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Abuja, Nigeria (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.139 NGNX / PHP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 16% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,990,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,675,288 ₦ (Php243,322) in Zamboanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $842 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨80 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (about 1 hour ago)