Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.709 NGN / PHP
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 15% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,610,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,368,260 ₦ (Php203,943) in Zamboanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $18 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $13 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 36 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Phitsanulok costs 360 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $10 (32 minutes ago)