Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.039 NGN / PHP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 13% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,550,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,342,419 ₦ (Php190,714) in Zamboanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tegucigalpa costs L 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Greenville, South Carolina costs $1.30 (about 1 hour ago)