Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.006 NGN / PHP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 17% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,010,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,671,388 ₦ (Php238,570) in Zamboanga.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $9 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,286 (27 minutes ago)