Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg, Hungary compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 263 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.421 NGN / HUF
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 15% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,630,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,380,152 ₦ (971,104 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (36 minutes ago)