Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,264 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 58.305 NGN / HRK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 27% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,141,785 ₦ (36,734 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,680,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 600 Дин. (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)