Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,596 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.128 NGN / HRK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,041,075 ₦ (44,248 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (about 1 hour ago)