Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 58.305 NGN / HRK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 30% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,552,859 ₦ (43,785 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,960,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 250 ден (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murmansk costs руб 15,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greater Sudbury costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)