Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 154 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 55.809 NGN / HRK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 28% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,178,115 ₦ (39,028 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hong Kong costs HK$2,498 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (about 2 hours ago)