Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.043 NGN / HRK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,959,712 ₦ (42,563 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)