Cost of living comparison between Zadar, Croatia and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 44.766 NGN / HRK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 6% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,840,656 ₦ (41,117 kn) in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Sacramento, California costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$39,644 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 280,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)