Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 409 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 56.981 NGN / HRK
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 17% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,697,120 ₦ (29,784 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,450,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,021 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)