Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 104.724 NGN / PLN
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 4% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,490,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,429,546 ₦ (13,651 zł) in Zabrze.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (40 minutes ago)