Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.377 NGN / PLN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 19% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,652,900 ₦ (20,564 zł) in Zabrze.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.02 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (41 minutes ago)