Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.052 NGN / TWD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 20% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,288,599 ₦ (189,893 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)