Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33530 NGN / KRW
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 70% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,476,052 ₦ (₩7,384,497) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,460,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)