Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27963 NGN / KRW *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 76% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,298,155 ₦ (₩11,794,581) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in San Sebastian costs €750 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,290 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (about 1 hour ago)