Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32489 NGN / KRW
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 71% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,817,326 ₦ (₩8,671,699) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,650,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,377 (about 1 hour ago)