Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33636 NGN / KRW
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 69% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,604,313 ₦ (₩7,742,572) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,540,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (31 minutes ago)