Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.369 NGN / JPY
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,191,679 ₦ (¥650,603) in Yono to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,760,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Bristol costs £0.48 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (12 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)