Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02364 NGN / IDR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 46% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,271,652 ₦ (Rp 53,792,896) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)