Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 341 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02588 NGN / IDR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 37% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,450,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 907,107 ₦ (Rp 35,053,764) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)