Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 218 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02617 NGN / IDR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 32% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,780,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,203,706 ₦ (Rp 45,989,752) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $842 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (about 1 hour ago)