Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 588 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.650 NGN / AMD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 30% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,422,321 ₦ (2,189,668Dram) in Yerevan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 21 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,719 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sivas costs 950TL (about 2 hours ago)