Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.581 NGN / RUB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 30% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,431,932 ₦ (руб 256,566) in Yekaterinburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €13 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (about 1 hour ago)