Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00855 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,580,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,554,464 ₦ (﷼ 181,859,298) in Yazd.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 2 hours ago)