Cost of living comparison between Yaoundé, Cameroon and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.510 NGN / XAF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 10% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,569,032 ₦ (5,038,460 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)