Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 53.341 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 11% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,910,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,702,670 ₦ (元31,920) in Yantai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (about 2 hours ago)