Cost of living in Yangzhou, China compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.142 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangzhou (China) is 31% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,295,038 ₦ (元28,066) in Yangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,400 (about 2 hours ago)