Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 365 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26269 NGN / MMK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 18% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,013,195 ₦ (7,663,674 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,710,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (27 minutes ago)