Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23521 NGN / MMK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 20% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,108,107 ₦ (8,962,728 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,750,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Râmnicu Vâlcea costs 1,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)