Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 508 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26716 NGN / MMK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 20% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,948,831 ₦ (7,294,529 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,630,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Munich costs €429 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$28,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.56 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Palmerston North costs NZ$12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $9 (about 3 hours ago)