Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 95.457 NGN / SAR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 10% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,931,695 ₦ (﷼ 20,236) in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,750,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Berlin costs €0.09 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 60 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Halifax costs C$20,000 (about 2 hours ago)