Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Yafran have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 222.609 NGN / LYD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is 128% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,447,487 ₦ (19,979 Dinar) in Yafran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$100 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Łódź costs 2.60 zł (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (about 1 hour ago)