Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 264.379 NGN / LYD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is 94% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,433,719 ₦ (12,988 Dinar) in Yafran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,770,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)