Cost of living comparison between Yafran, Libya and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 220.583 NGN / LYD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is 173% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,259,497 ₦ (19,310 Dinar) in Yafran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)