Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Yafran have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 230.428 NGN / LYD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is 153% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,271,533 ₦ (18,537 Dinar) in Yafran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,690,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Whitehorse costs C$1.61 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tainan City costs 24 NT$ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,948 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)