Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 56.399 NGN / CNY
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is 8% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,674,006 ₦ (元29,681) in Xianyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,550,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 350 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Split costs 30 kn (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (36 minutes ago)