Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.757 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 11% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,806,361 ₦ (元39,477) in Xiamen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)