Cost of living in Xalapa, Mexico compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.927 NGN / MXN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xalapa (Mexico) is 47% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,081,586 ₦ (Mex$ 67,908) in Xalapa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)