Cost of living in Xalapa, Mexico compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.615 NGN / MXN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xalapa (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,980,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,369,340 ₦ (Mex$ 73,562) in Xalapa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.40 lei (about 1 hour ago)