Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 54.791 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 15% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,096,527 ₦ (元38,264) in Wuxi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,830,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siem Reap costs 160,000 Riels (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php1,350,000 (about 1 hour ago)