Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 723 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.159 NGN / PLN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 30% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,096,393 ₦ (14,396 zł) in Wrocław.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (18 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (38 minutes ago)