Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 597 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 100.345 NGN / PLN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,930,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,899,825 ₦ (18,933 zł) in Wrocław.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jyväskylä costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 50,000TL (about 1 hour ago)