Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 99.649 NGN / PLN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 14% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,114,891 ₦ (21,223 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,860,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tel Aviv costs 350 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ottawa costs C$550 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)