Cost of living comparison between Witbank, South Africa and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.858 NGN / ZAR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Witbank (South Africa) is 14% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 2,022,822 ₦ (R 92,543) in Witbank.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)