Cost of living in Witbank, South Africa compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.928 NGN / ZAR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Witbank (South Africa) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,900,736 ₦ (R 76,248) in Witbank to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,830,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)