Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 486 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.003 NGN / NAD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 22% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,042,480 ₦ (70,423 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,680,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €515 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nairobi costs Shilling140,000 (about 2 hours ago)