Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.987 NGN / NAD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,964,878 ₦ (81,914 N$) in Windhoek.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $38 (about 3 hours ago)