Cost of living in Wilmington, Delaware, United States compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 315.000 NGN / USD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wilmington, Delaware (United States) is 9% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,122,029 ₦ ($6,737) in Wilmington, Delaware to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in George costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)