Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 199%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 201.658 NGN / ANG
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 94% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,826,550 ₦ (ƒ 14,017) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,460,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 125,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 210 (about 1 hour ago)