Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 439.307 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 54% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,288,119 ₦ (€5,208) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,490,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)