Cost of living in Whitehorse, Canada compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 241.983 NGN / CAD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whitehorse (Canada) is 61% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,016,673 ₦ (C$12,466) in Whitehorse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)