Cost of living in Wels, Austria compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 415.389 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wels (Austria) is 10% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,856,887 ₦ (€4,470) in Wels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,690,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pécs costs 175,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 1,500Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)