Cost of living comparison between Wellington, New Zealand and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 690 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 217.819 NGN / NZD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 71% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,005,594 ₦ (NZ$18,390) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €25,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)