Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 56.308 NGN / CNY
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,520,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,489,262 ₦ (元26,448) in Weifang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (41 minutes ago)