Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.454 NGN / NAD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 6% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,750,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,652,189 ₦ (64,909 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 2 hours ago)