Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.962 NGN / NAD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 25% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,749,165 ₦ (76,178 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)