Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.274 NGN / NAD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 20% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,500,281 ₦ (61,805 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,300 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (about 1 hour ago)