Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 288 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 214.906 NGN / BGN
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 9% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,480,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,352,919 ₦ (6,295 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,350 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 5,000 zł (14 minutes ago)