Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 108.835 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,524,908 ₦ (R$ 14,011) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,450,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 3 hours ago)