Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 232%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 416.753 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 51% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,768,912 ₦ (€6,644) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,830,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.76 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $842 (about 1 hour ago)