Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.295 NGN / RUB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 9% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 2,124,452 ₦ (руб 401,245) in Vladivostok.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)