Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.210 NGN / RUB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 8% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,854,181 ₦ (руб 298,584) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,710,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)