Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.252 NGN / RUB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 30% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,360,127 ₦ (руб 258,979) in Vladimir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 2 hours ago)