Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 365.285 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 41% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,486,367 ₦ (€6,807) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,760,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨44 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kiev costs 1,070₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)