Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 337.245 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 31% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,549,904 ₦ (€7,561) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Islamabad costs ₨150 (38 minutes ago)