Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 227%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 416.753 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 66% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,877,608 ₦ (€6,905) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,730,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (44 minutes ago)