Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 218%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 424.021 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 71% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,512,768 ₦ (€8,284) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,060,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Grenoble costs €3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $17,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 400 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)