Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 420.276 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 50% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,186,826 ₦ (€5,203) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,460,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨350 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.750 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lviv costs 15,715₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)