Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 578 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 111.658 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,123,325 ₦ (R$ 19,016) in Vitória to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,750,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)