Cost of living in Visby, Sweden compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 309 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.992 NGN / SEK
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 64% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,751,220 ₦ (67,115 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,680,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 2 hours ago)