Cost of living in Visakhapatnam, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.833 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visakhapatnam (India) is 35% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,317,171 ₦ (₨272,537) in Visakhapatnam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (44 minutes ago)