Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.628 NGN / UAH *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 59% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 777,295 ₦ (66,848₴) in Vinnytsya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 25 Birr (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (42 minutes ago)