Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.171 NGN / UAH
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 51% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,740,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 853,318 ₦ (64,790₴) in Vinnytsya.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Ayutthaya costs 100 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (41 minutes ago)